OpenIDEO Chapters launches its community in Barcelona
The first challenge seeks to design a new future for plastic using Design Thinking and Circular Design
Next Thursday 1st June will take place the launch of the OpenIDEO Chapters in Barcelona, a platform that puts people together to solve today’s challenges through design and innovation and connect them to partners around the globe in order to make these solutions a reality.
The first challenge of the Barcelona community is the Circular Design Challenge. This challenge will last 3months in which the community will redesign the way we use plastics and relate to plastic waste applying the Design Thinking methodology with the mentoring of IDEO. The best idea will receive 1.000.000$ and access to a one-year Innovation Accelerator program.
– Official presentation of the OpenIDEO Chapter Barcelona and Challenge
– Panel discussion of experts on the topic
– Q&A and networking
– Jordi Pietx, manager of Ecoembes in Catalunya.
– Ignasi Cubiña, co-founder of Eco Intelligent Growth.
– Sandra Pina, founder of Somos Quiero & director of Sustainable Brands Madrid.
– Marc Benito, product designer & co-founder of Taller Esfèrica.
– Manuela Procopio, our lecturer and school director & co-founder of We Push and _Coworkshops.
WHEN: 1st June 7pm-9pm
HOW: free entry with previous registration here.
WHERE: Kubik Coworking